How to Register with Early Childhood Center
The Community House Early Childhood Center invites you to come experience our wonderful, unique center located in the heart of Birmingham’s charming community.
On this page, you will find our registration form together with our fees. If you are interested in our facility please call 248.594.6411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for a formal tour. If there are any other questions you may have, please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in the Early Childhood Center. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Click here for our application. (Please note this does not place you on the wait list)
| FULL TIME PRESCHOOL
| 3 DAY PRESCHOOL
| $ 780
| 2 DAY PRESCHOOL
|| $ 610
| SIBLING DISCOUNT
|SIBLING DISCOUNT Infant
| SIBLING DISCOUNT Toddler
- Sibling Discount is for full time tuition only.
- Please note that the children currently enrolled in the ECC will be given first consideration when the next available age slot opens.
- Pre-K is an additional $50 per session month.
- Spanish is $4 per class with a once a year $15 materials fee. You will be notified when it is due.
- Part Time Infant/Toddler Rates are available upon request.
- Included in tuition are breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day for Toddlers and Preschoolers. Parents must supply formula, breast milk and baby foods for infants. Parents of children not potty trained must also supply diapers, wipes, and creams.
- Tuition is payable one month in advance, no later than the 20th of each month.
- $50 nonrefundable registration fee*
- $300 tuition security deposit*
- First month’s tuition is due on start date
*I understand and agree that the registration fee is nonrefundable. The security deposit is refundable if the ECC is unable to place my child within one year from the date of application. The Early Childhood Center reserves the right to place my child on the age appropriate waitlist. This is subject to change from my initial entrance level.
Click here for our financial assistance application
Photo by 503images