Classes at The Community House are offered throughout the year on a quarterly basis and are open to everyone. We offer a variety of topics for children, adults, families and professionals! Sign up today!
For a catalog of classes please contact us at:
- Phone: 248.644.5832
- Fax: 248.644.2476
- Mail: The Community House 380 South Bates Street Birmingham, MI 48009
- email: email@example.com
Phone: 248.644.5832, Monday-Friday, 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
Mail: 380 South Bates, Birmingham, MI 48009
Walk In registration is also available Monday-Friday, 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
Note that mailed registrations take longer to receive and the desired class may be filled prior to receipt.
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Fees are payable in full at the time of registration. All checks should be made payable to The Community House. $35 fee for all returned checks.
• Transfers/Credits/Refunds: If you cannot attend a course as planned, you may receive a class credit. You must inform TCH three business days prior to the first class meeting. Credits may be applied toward the cost of any future TCH course within the next year from date of issuance. If you contact us less than three days in advance, you are entitled to a class credit valued at 50% of the class fee. If you contact TCH on the day of the class or after the class has occurred, you are not entitled to a class credit or transfer of any kind. Special events and certain courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. These non-refundable courses are indicated in course description. Refunds are given only if TCH cancels a class. Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days. TCH reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees, and instructors when necessary. Please no audio or video recording during classes without prior permission from the instructor.
• Medical Waiver: If you are medically unable to continue in a course in which you are registered, a prorated refund will be issued upon receipt of a doctor’s note.
• Inclement Weather: TCH will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes.
Register early to decrease chance of class cancellation.
- Weekdays: Morning classes will be cancelled if the Birmingham Public Schools are closed due to weather emergency. For afternoon or evening classes, please call 248.644.5832, or check www.tchserves.org.
- Weekends: Please call 248.644.5832 the day of your class and listen to the recorded message or check our website at www.tchserves.org.
Materials fees are paid to the instructor at the class in cash. Do not include with registration.